We were too bored by the vicious monotony of life and badly needed a change from the monotony that had warped in our lives. The simple trail of our lives had been really annoying and had disdained all of us, so to add some spice we decided to move out to an exciting place for a holiday we finally
decided to go and I along with my friends went to northern portion of Navada for a mini vacation. We started of our journey in afternoon with the diesel filled tank with the intent of camping. Throughout the journey we had a lot of fun talking about the college days and the teenage tiffs. I noticed Ron was trying to hide something and I asked him to show me his bag but he persistently hid it and did not allow me to check what was in it.

After reaching the campsite which was approximately 4 miles from Highway 374, we parked ou
r vehicle. We all were tired because of the long distance which we had covered. After taking some rest, we all stood up to help each other to prepare supper before it got dark. The weather was cold so we lit fire and started to chat along with sipping soup. The sky was clear and stars were clearly visible. While we were sitting in the fresh and serene atmosphere, Ron brought out his bag and took out a shinning new telescope from it. His father was an astronomer and he had secretively pulled it out from his room and brought on the vacation. He also had a star watcher map. As I too was fond of stars so I started to watch them along with my friend Ron.

It went on for a while and then Ron felt sleepy so he went inside the camp to sleep with my other friends, while I continued watching stars.
Suddenly a bright white light approximately the size of the Jupiter planet disturbed my
view. I had no idea what it was. It was relatively moving in a zigzag pattern. It moved from east to west and then from North to South. The light was moving very swiftly and I even noticed a fainter light trailing it.

I kept on watching the light source and then I realized that I should capture it. I rushed in to pick my video camera. But the light had disappeared over the hills by then. I could not make out the exact shape of the light even in the full moon night. I could not see any other light except the ‘Strobe’ Light. However strobe light definitely had a circular or elliptical shape. The sight was magnificent as if there was a kind of amazing fireworks show put up exclusively by the outer space, what it was, am still unable to recalculate each and every moment. The scene was so mesmerizing that I could not believe my eyes in t
he first place, everything that happened afterwards was magical.

Another notable feature was that there was absolutely no sound from the flying object which further strengthened by believe that I just watched an Unidentified Flying Object or a UFO. I guess the whole episode would have just lasted for one and half minute.
The object must have travelled 5 times faster than any aircraft of today. I woke up my friends and told them about my UFO sighting. We became anxious to know more about it and about the place.


While googling we found about Area 51 and Highway 375.
“Area 51, what is that” said one of my friends.
“Area 51 is known as Groom Lake and it is a secret military area located 90 miles (approx) from North of Las Vegas. The center of this area is located the secret United States air base” replied Suzy, one of my friend.
“This area is selected because of its remoteness and presence of dry lake bed.” Suzy further added.

On further research we found that Area 51 is also known as the “UFO Capital of the World” and the “Nevada State Highway 375” is referred to as “Aliens Highway”.

We realized that we were just few miles away from the Nevada State Highway 375.
“We came so far from the main city” said Ron.

I waited outside the camp in the cold night with my camera and telescope hoping to see and capture some evidence of the Extra Territorial Objects.
But I failed to see them again. We had to go back to the college on Monday so early morning we started our journey back to our home.

I don’t know what I saw. I just saw light in the sky. I am certain that it was not the light from any of the aircrafts or helicopter but was it really UFO. I trust this in all rationality still I won’t force my belief on you. No matter how illogical it may sound, I am sure I saw the UFO that day. So it’s up to you if you think UFOs are true. “I Believe, Would You”